The Korean Association for Science Education (KASE), founded in 1976, is concerned with improving the science education by encouraging scholarly inquiry and evaluation and by promoting the dissemination and practical application of research results.
The Korean Association for Science Education (KASE), a national research society, strives to contribute to development of science education in the nation and the world through scholarly inquiry related to science education and promotion of using research to improve science education and beyond.
Purpose and Operations
Purpose - The purpose of KASE is to make contributions to the advancement of science education through research and development.
Operations - KASE is engaged in the following to fulfill the said purpose.
1. Holding of academic meetings
2. Issue and distribution of academic publications
3. Investigation, collection, and exchange of academic data
4. International exchange of learning
5. Performance of special research project
6. Support and proposal for the enhancement of science education
7. Promotion of researches and citation of excellent achievements
8. Other necessary operations
The Korean Association for Science Education(KASE) Officer Aram Kim
421 Chemistry building, Kyungpook National University, 80 Daehak-ro, Buk-gu, Daegu, Korea. 41566.
Copyright (c) 2004 KASE Ltd All rights reserved. Contact email@example.com